Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: It all started with the raccoons. After 10 years of marriage, Jeff and Nealy have a young son, an idyllic suburban life, and a marriage that’s stuck. Accordingly, Jeff decides to plant a perfect backyard lawn. Enter the raccoons, who repeatedly tear up his grass. When Jeff tries to eradicate these meddlesome vandals, his efforts initiate a bewildering chain reaction involving a crazy cat lady, multiple infidelities, extortion, organ donation, and somebody on the wrong end of a bow and arrow.
- The Riviera’s final 24 hours: Guests, employees and locals say farewell
- Investors buy almost 360 acres at BLM auction; 240 acres don’t sell
- Death plot in Macau draws attention during Adelson testimony
- Judge’s ruling that blocks Allegiant pilots from striking isn’t a surprise
- Photos: Gordon Ramsay promotes Christina Wilson; new Aria restaurant, club