Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: It all started with the raccoons. After 10 years of marriage, Jeff and Nealy have a young son, an idyllic suburban life, and a marriage that’s stuck. Accordingly, Jeff decides to plant a perfect backyard lawn. Enter the raccoons, who repeatedly tear up his grass. When Jeff tries to eradicate these meddlesome vandals, his efforts initiate a bewildering chain reaction involving a crazy cat lady, multiple infidelities, extortion, organ donation, and somebody on the wrong end of a bow and arrow.
- No contest: Three ways that Clinton’s speech trounced Trump’s
- Gigafactory opening shows ‘Tesla effect’ taking shape
- Battle over school choice comes to a head before Nevada Supreme Court
- Disappointment, frustration linger for some of Nevada’s Sanders supporters
- Allegiant Air buying 12 newly built planes