Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: It all started with the raccoons. After 10 years of marriage, Jeff and Nealy have a young son, an idyllic suburban life, and a marriage that’s stuck. Accordingly, Jeff decides to plant a perfect backyard lawn. Enter the raccoons, who repeatedly tear up his grass. When Jeff tries to eradicate these meddlesome vandals, his efforts initiate a bewildering chain reaction involving a crazy cat lady, multiple infidelities, extortion, organ donation, and somebody on the wrong end of a bow and arrow.
- The NFL in Las Vegas could be a disaster for one reason
- Las Vegas clerk who fatally shot teen is released on bail
- Superintendent: Proposal crosses boundary in dust-up over School District reorganization
- Neon Museum’s latest growth spurt involves purchase of neighboring building
- Sunset Station completes hotel tower renovation