The Guilt Trip
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Andy Brewster is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime, and who better to accompany him than his overbearing mother Joyce. After deciding to start his adventure with a quick visit at mom’s, Andy is guilted into bringing her along for the ride. Across 3,000 miles of ever-changing landscape, he is constantly aggravated by her antics, but over time he comes to realize that their lives have more in common than he originally thought. His mother’s advice might end up being exactly what he needs.
- Battle involving college, closed casino is part of Caesars bankruptcy case
- Photos: Chris Brown feuds with Tyson Beckford; Khloe Kardashian + Rick Fox?
- Strip Scribbles: Adele residency in L.V.? Plus, Elvis mystery, Shania returns, Outlaws lose
- Review: ‘Suzanne Sizzles’ is glitz, glamour and grand fun at Westgate
- Chick-fil-A files for permit, is one step closer to coming to Henderson