The Guilt Trip
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Andy Brewster is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime, and who better to accompany him than his overbearing mother Joyce. After deciding to start his adventure with a quick visit at mom’s, Andy is guilted into bringing her along for the ride. Across 3,000 miles of ever-changing landscape, he is constantly aggravated by her antics, but over time he comes to realize that their lives have more in common than he originally thought. His mother’s advice might end up being exactly what he needs.
- More shops at Las Vegas Premium Outlets North; Frederick’s of Hollywood closes 3 locations
- Man dead after crashing into garage
- Win seat next to Evander Holyfield at Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao bout May 2
- Q+A: Smoke’s Poutinerie founder talks ‘loaded fries’ at new ‘Pawn Stars’ mall
- ACM Awards returns in 2016; MGM Resorts Festival Grounds to join party