The Guilt Trip
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Andy Brewster is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime, and who better to accompany him than his overbearing mother Joyce. After deciding to start his adventure with a quick visit at mom’s, Andy is guilted into bringing her along for the ride. Across 3,000 miles of ever-changing landscape, he is constantly aggravated by her antics, but over time he comes to realize that their lives have more in common than he originally thought. His mother’s advice might end up being exactly what he needs.
- Las Vegas real estate developer Fred Nassiri offering another possible NFL stadium site option
- San Diego State, Houston to meet in Las Vegas Bowl
- How blue turned to green: Blue Man Group at 25 years
- Democrats’ task: Rebuild the blue political wall in Midwest
- Man dies in rollover crash in Mountains Edge