The Expendables 2
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: Barney Ross, Lee Christmas, Yin Yang, Gunnar Jensen,Toll Road and Hale Caesar — with newest members Billy the Kid and Maggie aboard — are reunited when Mr. Church enlists the Expendables to take on a seemingly simple job. The task looks like an easy paycheck for Barney and his band of old-school mercenaries. But when things go wrong and one of their own is viciously killed, the Expendables are compelled to seek revenge in hostile territory where the odds are stacked against them. Hell-bent on payback, the crew cuts a swath of destruction through opposing forces, wreaking havoc and shutting down an unexpected threat in the nick of time - six pounds of weapons-grade plutonium; enough to change the balance of power in the world.
- SkySide is the perfect Las Vegas pad — hence the $30M price tag
- E-sports proponents urge casino commitment
- For Las Vegas ‘Wal-Mart moms,’ it’s the disaster vs. the laughingstock for president
- Surveillance video shows slaying victim fall outside van
- Police seek suspects in fatal shooting at Las Vegas C-store