The Expendables 2
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: Barney Ross, Lee Christmas, Yin Yang, Gunnar Jensen,Toll Road and Hale Caesar — with newest members Billy the Kid and Maggie aboard — are reunited when Mr. Church enlists the Expendables to take on a seemingly simple job. The task looks like an easy paycheck for Barney and his band of old-school mercenaries. But when things go wrong and one of their own is viciously killed, the Expendables are compelled to seek revenge in hostile territory where the odds are stacked against them. Hell-bent on payback, the crew cuts a swath of destruction through opposing forces, wreaking havoc and shutting down an unexpected threat in the nick of time - six pounds of weapons-grade plutonium; enough to change the balance of power in the world.
- Who’s polling well in Nevada? Here’s why that’s difficult to answer
- As industry shifts, Las Vegas cabs do some soul-searching
- After losing son, man works to help Las Vegas heroin addicts
- Education, healthy lifestyle can help stop or slow dementia, study says
- Charges against Cliven Bundy stem from April 2014 standoff