The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Celebrity preview: John Mayer and Grateful Dead, ‘Elf,’ Billy Gardell, Whitney Cummings, Ratt
- Las Vegas man fatally shot by Metro Police officers identified
- Las Vegas woman arrested after ex-husband’s deadly shooting
- Metro Police seek man suspected of shooting at convenience store clerk
- Man shot dead inside Las Vegas home; woman arrested