The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Resorts World construction on Strip to ramp up later this year, finish in 2019
- County commission pushes back on criticism of proposed Strip-airport expressway
- 2 arrested in slaying of Lee’s Liquor employee; third man sought
- Man arrested in shooting at Pahrump wedding reception
- Meet Nurse Jenn, a trailblazer in the Las Vegas medical marijuana industry