The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- New owners could make Searchlight airpark a draw for remote-control enthusiasts
- CCSD teachers not happy to hear new budget might mean no raises — again
- Las Vegas has hottest June on record books
- Ohio State or TCU? Odds say it’s close race for college football’s best team
- Rubio raises profile of congressional push to ban online gaming