The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- L.A. Kings’ Jarret Stoll arrested on drug charge at Wet Republic
- NBA Playoffs in Las Vegas: Betting odds and preview of the first round
- Will Mayweather extend career long enough to open new MGM arena?
- Woman shot, killed after women ask to use her phone to call for help
- Sanchez travels back to Gorman to receive national award