The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- AG: Calif. doctor’s notes not valid at Nevada marijuana dispensaries
- Could the UNLV football team win 4 of its initial 5 games?
- New vision for North Las Vegas under Choice Neighborhood Initiative
- Inmate walks away from work site near U.S. 95 and Valley View
- Chris Isaak no stranger to performing in Las Vegas — or admiring its icons