The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Beer garden debuts on Strip; fitness center opens in southwest valley
- Why Nevada legislators are mostly staying out of the fray on solar energy
- Top Gorman player Lindsey announces he’s transferring
- Silverado product Ben Jacobs takes unlikely journey to Super Bowl with Panthers
- Strip Scribbles: Rob Kardashian + Blac Chyna, Ian Ziering, Dennis Rodman