The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Las Vegas startup lets you buy someone a drink from anywhere with Internet connection
- 2015 Miss Nevada USA, Miss Teen Nevada USA crowned; Miss USA preps for Miss Universe
- Allegiant offering bargain flights in Thanksgiving promotion
- Thousands rally across U.S. after Ferguson decision
- Who will replace Hansen after racism scandal? Here are six possibilities