The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Report details how suspects in illegal Las Vegas brothel manipulated victims
- Tyson keeps slugging it out as ‘Undisputed Truth’ extended through October
- Sandoval says he has never smoked pot, opposes recreational use
- Toronto sports official on NHL in Las Vegas: ‘It’s a bad idea’
- Plans for high-energy ‘Cherry Boom Boom’ come into focus