The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- The Riviera’s final 24 hours: Guests, employees and locals say farewell
- Death plot in Macau draws attention during Adelson testimony
- Investors buy almost 360 acres at BLM auction; 240 acres don’t sell
- Judge’s ruling that blocks Allegiant pilots from striking isn’t a surprise
- Photos: Gordon Ramsay promotes Christina Wilson; new Aria restaurant, club; sous chef computer