The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Poo patrol means business: Do your duty — or else
- It’s over: Reid announces he’s stepping down after current term expires
- ‘Harry, this is Barack’: Obama surprises Reid during radio talk show
- Vegas Play of the Day: Utah vs. Duke
- Suzanne Somers talks health, ‘Dancing With the Stars,’ Westgate residency