Length: 1 hour, 58 minutes
Synopsis: In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented - but it will be illegal and only available on the black market. When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past, where a “looper” - a hired gun, like Joe - is waiting to mop up. Joe is getting rich and life is good… until the day the mob decides to “close the loop,” sending back Joe’s future self for assassination.
- MGM vows changes after T-Mobile ticketing issue caused delays, long lines
- Sale prices for new homes edge up in Las Vegas, nearing boom-era record
- Nevada lawmaker addresses LGBTQ rights, jabs Trump
- Sanders urges fans to rally behind Clinton; Nevada delegates waver
- Mojave Desert at stake in far-reaching federal energy plan