Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: Ever since college-bound Mike Wazowski was a little monster, he has dreamed of becoming a Scarer-and he knows better than anyone that the best Scarers come from Monsters University (MU). But during his first semester at MU, Mike’s plans are derailed when he crosses paths with hotshot James P. Sullivan, “Sulley”, a natural-born Scarer. The pair’s out-of-control competitive spirit gets them both kicked out of the University’s elite Scare Program. To make matters worse, they realize they will have to work together, along with an odd bunch of misfit monsters, if they ever hope to make things right.
- Man stabbed to death on Strip pedestrian bridge; suspect arrested
- 4 Las Vegas casino companies earn top marks for LGBT practices
- Report: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao purse split: $100M vs. $60M
- Strip Scribbles: Cleen Rock One on ‘Ink Master’; ‘Zumanity’; 310,000 Thanksgiving visitors
- Caesars prepares to name first of two Colosseum headliners in Celine’s absence