Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
- Catching a flight? Budget hours, not minutes, to get through security
- Ex-49er Dana Stubblefield charged with raping disabled woman
- A year later, could Mayweather and Pacquiao do it again?
- Billy Joel nods to Elvis, Elton in return to the Strip
- Bern’s Eye View: NHL to L.V. still seems likely, but time running thin