Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
- Board rejects Trump’s challenge to L.V. hotel unionization effort
- NFL stadium site options narrowed to 5 priority, 3 secondary
- Las Vegas realty group moving to southwest valley
- Talk show host, actor Jerry Doyle found dead at Las Vegas home
- On the move: Credit One Bank buys land near Buffalo and Durango for new offices