Texas Chainsaw 3D
Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: The film continues the legendary story of the homicidal Sawyer family, picking up where Tobe Hooper’s 1974 horror classic left off in Newt, Texas, where for decades people went missing without a trace. Decades later and hundreds of miles away from the original massacre, a young woman named Heather learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from a grandmother she never knew she had. After embarking on a road trip with friends to uncover her roots, she finds she is the sole owner of a lavish, isolated Victorian mansion. But her newfound wealth comes at a price as she stumbles upon a horror that awaits her in the mansion’s dank cellars. In 3D at select locations.
- Obama visits Las Vegas, aiming to boost Democrats’ prospects
- Obama takes aim at Trump and Heck, encourages early voting for Democrats at Las Vegas rally
- Wind and rain on tap for the valley through Monday, may return later in the week
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Coroner IDs victim killed in collision on I-15