The Last Stand
Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: After leaving his LAPD narcotics post following a bungled operation that left him wracked with remorse and regret, Sheriff Ray Owens moved out of Los Angeles and settled into a life fighting what little crime takes place in sleepy border town Sommerton Junction. But that peaceful existence is shattered when Gabriel Cortez, the most notorious, wanted drug kingpin in the western hemisphere, makes a deadly yet spectacular escape from an FBI prisoner convoy. With the help of a fierce band of lawless mercenaries, Cortez begins racing towards the US-Mexico border with a hostage in tow… straight through Summerton Junction. At first reluctant to become involved, and then counted out because of the perceived ineptitude of his small town force, Owens ultimately rallies his team and takes the matter into his own hands, setting the stage for a classic showdown.
- Las Vegas clerk who fatally shot teen is released on bail
- Neon Museum’s latest growth spurt involves purchase of neighboring building
- Get a whiff of this: NLV housing development is planned on site of former pig farm
- Project Neon: Buckle up for months of roadwork, lane closures
- NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights denied trademark for nickname