The Big Wedding
Length: 1 hour, 29 minutes
Synopsis: This uproarious romantic comedy follows a charmingly modern family trying to survive a weekend wedding celebration that has the potential to become a full blown family fiasco. To the amusement of their adult children and friends, long divorced couple Don and Ellie Griffin are once again forced to play the happy couple for the sake of their adopted son’s wedding after his ultra conservative biological mother unexpectedly decides to fly halfway across the world to attend. With all of the wedding guests looking on, the Griffins are hilariously forced to confront their past, present and future - and hopefully avoid killing each other in the process
- Jesse Waits confirms move to Alon opening on the Strip in 2018
- Paul Monahan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum: Local watering holes offer true immersion of culture
- Tips for employers who want to test for drugs
- Jim Rees on Hash House a Go Go: What is it — a Las Vegas strip joint or newest dispensary?
- Icon of Old Vegas will live on