The Big Wedding
Length: 1 hour, 29 minutes
Synopsis: This uproarious romantic comedy follows a charmingly modern family trying to survive a weekend wedding celebration that has the potential to become a full blown family fiasco. To the amusement of their adult children and friends, long divorced couple Don and Ellie Griffin are once again forced to play the happy couple for the sake of their adopted son’s wedding after his ultra conservative biological mother unexpectedly decides to fly halfway across the world to attend. With all of the wedding guests looking on, the Griffins are hilariously forced to confront their past, present and future - and hopefully avoid killing each other in the process
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’