Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: Los Angeles, 1949. Ruthless, Brooklyn-born mob king Mickey Cohen runs the show in this town, reaping the ill-gotten gains from the drugs, the guns, the prostitutes and-if he has his way-every wire bet placed west of Chicago. And he does it all with the protection of not only his own paid goons, but also the police and the politicians who are under his control. It’s enough to intimidate even the bravest, street-hardened cop - except, perhaps, for the small, secret crew of LAPD outsiders led by Sgt. John O’Mara and Jerry Wooters, who come together to try to tear Cohen’s world apart.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. unmoved by criticisms of win over Manny Pacquiao
- These fans had best seats in house for Mayweather’s win against Pacquiao
- Plan ahead if flying out of McCarran or you may not be able to leave until Wednesday
- When cookie-cutter kitchens won’t do, have it custom designed and fabricated
- Why one entrepreneur chose the mobile flooring business