Length: 2 hours, 37 minutes
Synopsis: The motion-picture adaptation of the beloved global stage sensation seen by more than 60 million people in 42 countries and in 21 languages around the globe and still breaking box-office records everywhere in its 27th year. Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France,the film tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption - a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit. Ex-prisoner Jean Valjean is hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert after he breaks parole. When Valjean agrees to care for factory worker Fantine’s young daughter, Cosette, their lives change forever.
- Cosmopolitan the latest Strip hotel to charge for parking
- MGM insists new resort outside D.C. won’t pry business from Las Vegas
- Pedestrian hit by cab on the Strip, critically injured
- UNLV campus radio station evades takeover, will remain student-run
- Rebels gearing up for explosive Duke offense, one of best in college ranks