The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: “The Odd Life of Timothy Green,” an inspiring, magical story about a happily married couple, Cindy and Jim Green, who can’t wait to start a family, but can only dream about what their child would be like. When young Timothy shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim-and their small town of Stanleyville-learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of life’s greatest gifts.
- How much savings do you need to retire?
- Sale of Stirling Club in limbo three years after posh property closed
- Woman arrested on suspicion of embezzling $850,000 from Tahoe business
- Mommy Diaries: How a self-described ‘hot mess’ manages to be a mother and business owner
- Record 4-minute mile is within reach for Centennial High runner