The Smurfs 2
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: In this sequel to Columbia Pictures/Sony Pictures Animation’s hybrid live action/animated family blockbuster comedy The Smurfs, the evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties that he hopes will let him harness the all-powerful, magical Smurf-essence. But when he discovers that only a real Smurf can give him what he wants, and only a secret spell that Smurfette knows can turn the Naughties into real Smurfs, Gargamel kidnaps Smurfette and brings her to Paris, where he has been winning the adoration of millions as the world¹s greatest sorcerer. It’s up to Papa, Clumsy, Grouchy, and Vanity to return to our time, reunite with their human friends Patrick and Grace Winslow, and rescue her! Will Smurfette, who has always felt different from the other Smurfs, find a new connection with the Naughties Vexy and Hackus - or will the Smurfs convince her that their love for her is True Blue?
- Skancke will resign as leader of Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Millions swing in Las Vegas on late free throw in Duke-Utah game
- Boy from New Mexico, instructor from Hawaii died in hang gliding accident
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of northbound I-15 at Cheyenne
- Man hospitalized after his car rolls over in two-vehicle crash