Not Fade Away
Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: Its 1964, the Rolling Stones appear on television and three best friends from the suburbs of New Jersey decide to form a rock band. In an intimate, powerful, alternately painful and funny drama about coming of age and the sort of indelible memories — musical and otherwise — that end up making us who we are.
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Bobby Flay’s pad for $8 million; Estefans’ ‘On Your Feet’; Janet Jackson; Mariah Carey
- Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy watch ‘Mystere’ at Treasure Island
- Fantasy sports employees bet at rival sites using inside info