A Good Day to Die Hard
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- Raiders owner willing to spend $500 million on move to Las Vegas
- Lombardo: Surge in violent Las Vegas crime ‘keeps me up at night’
- As demand drops, CCSD considers closure of three behavioral schools
- Projected first-round NFL Draft pick Ronnie Stanley developed at Bishop Gorman
- Can Las Vegas win long-shot bet on the Raiders?