A Good Day to Die Hard
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- Planet Hollywood headliner Britney Spears gets intimate … with apparel
- North Las Vegas has a new executive who’s prepared for tough decisions
- Body of missing swimmer recovered at Lake Mead
- Serious contender: Could this be UNLV football’s year to win the Mountain West?
- Nevada 150th all-star show is one to be remembered, if not recorded