A Good Day to Die Hard
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- Skancke will resign as leader of Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Millions swing in Las Vegas on late free throw in Duke-Utah game
- Boy from New Mexico, instructor from Hawaii died in hang gliding accident
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of northbound I-15 at Cheyenne
- Man hospitalized after his car rolls over in two-vehicle crash