Length: 2 hours, 11 minutes
Synopsis: When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity’s resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes-a washed up former pilot and an untested trainee who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind’s last hope against the mounting apocalypse.
- Panel agrees existing solar customers should pay old power rate
- Intrigue at Wynn Las Vegas to open with star-studded parties
- Hey, Britney Spears fans: Calm down, take a deep breath and be patient
- Ravens select former Gorman star Ronnie Stanley No. 6 in NFL Draft
- Tropicana owner Penn National gaming grows revenue, earnings in first quarter