The Great Gatsby in 3D
Length: 2 hours, 23 minutes
Synopsis: The film follows Fitzgerald-like, would-be writer Nick Carraway as he leaves the Midwest and comes to New York City in the spring of 1922, an era of loosening morals, glittering jazz and bootleg kings. Chasing his own American Dream, Nick lands next door to a mysterious, party-giving millionaire, Jay Gatsby, and across the bay from his cousin, Daisy, and her philandering, blue-blooded husband, Tom Buchanan. It is thus that Nick is drawn into the captivating world of the super-rich, their illusions, loves and deceits. As Nick bears witness, within and without the world he inhabits, he pens a tale of impossible love, incorruptible dreams and high-octane tragedy, and holds a mirror to our own modern times and struggles.
- Father held in death of daughter left overnight in hot RV in Laughlin
- ‘Little guy’ contractors still angry about Trump Taj Mahal casino bankruptcy
- 2 suspects arrested in shooting outside Henderson restaurant
- Property with a past: Lot with ties to Las Vegas criminals goes on the market
- Frankie Moreno’s ‘Under the Influence’ set to close at Planet Hollywood