The Great Gatsby in 3D
Length: 2 hours, 23 minutes
Synopsis: The film follows Fitzgerald-like, would-be writer Nick Carraway as he leaves the Midwest and comes to New York City in the spring of 1922, an era of loosening morals, glittering jazz and bootleg kings. Chasing his own American Dream, Nick lands next door to a mysterious, party-giving millionaire, Jay Gatsby, and across the bay from his cousin, Daisy, and her philandering, blue-blooded husband, Tom Buchanan. It is thus that Nick is drawn into the captivating world of the super-rich, their illusions, loves and deceits. As Nick bears witness, within and without the world he inhabits, he pens a tale of impossible love, incorruptible dreams and high-octane tragedy, and holds a mirror to our own modern times and struggles.
- Hillary Clinton campaigns with casino workers, guests on Strip
- Henderson man critical after home-invasion shooting; police seek suspects
- Temperatures warmer than normal but not quite record-setting
- Why we support Clinton for the Democratic nomination
- ‘Vibrant’ crowd at MLS exhibition renews hope of franchise expansion to Vegas