The Great Gatsby in 3D
Length: 2 hours, 23 minutes
Synopsis: The film follows Fitzgerald-like, would-be writer Nick Carraway as he leaves the Midwest and comes to New York City in the spring of 1922, an era of loosening morals, glittering jazz and bootleg kings. Chasing his own American Dream, Nick lands next door to a mysterious, party-giving millionaire, Jay Gatsby, and across the bay from his cousin, Daisy, and her philandering, blue-blooded husband, Tom Buchanan. It is thus that Nick is drawn into the captivating world of the super-rich, their illusions, loves and deceits. As Nick bears witness, within and without the world he inhabits, he pens a tale of impossible love, incorruptible dreams and high-octane tragedy, and holds a mirror to our own modern times and struggles.
- Caesars reports 4th-quarter losses top $1.7 billion
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: Britney Spears, Lego, Miss USA Pageant and Gallery Nightclub
- Man found dead in Las Vegas motel room
- Plug pulled on music events leading up to Life Cube burning
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Resort Recon,’ Brooklyn Bowl, free beer, Yusho, Giada and Gonzaga