Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: A funny twist on a classic love story, this is a tale about the power of human connection. After a zombie epidemic, R (a highly unusual zombie) encounters Julie (a human survivor), and rescues her from a zombie attack. Julie sees that R is different from the other zombies, and as the two form a special relationship in their struggle for survival, R becomes increasingly more human - setting off an exciting, romantic, and often comical chain of events that begins to transform the other zombies and maybe even the whole lifeless world.
- Brody Jenner, with girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter, debuts as DJ at Hyde Bellagio
- Man arrested in string of Las Vegas sexual assaults
- Two mothers brace for sentencing in killing of Luxor dancer
- David Furnish: New lounge Fizz is all about champagne wishes and caviar dreams
- How does a bill become law in D.C.? Follow Joe Heck’s case study