Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel
Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate portrait and a vibrant celebration of one of the most influential women of the 20th century, an enduring icon whose influence changed the face of fashion, beauty, art, publishing and culture forever. During her fifty year reign as the “Empress of Fashion,” she launched Twiggy, advised Jackie O and coined some of fashion’s most eloquent proverbs such as “the bikini is the biggest thing since the atom bomb.” She was the fashion editor of HARPER’S BAZAAR where she worked for 25 years before becoming editor in chief of VOGUE followed by a remarkable stint at the Met’s Costume Institute where she helped popularize its historical collections.
- Host of projects being planned or built right now will change landscape of Las Vegas Strip
- Parents disarm their son who brought guns to Utah school
- Lombardo on why Trump could boost morale at Metro, curb crime
- UNLV investigating after ‘no safe spaces’ immigration comment stirs uproar
- Truck smashes into Iowa Wal-Mart store killing 3 people