Silver Linings Playbook
Length: 2 hours
Synopsis: Life doesn’t always go according to plan. Pat Solitano has lost everything - his house, his job, and his wife. He now finds himself living back with his mother and father after spending eight months in a state institution on a plea bargain. Pat is determined to rebuild his life, remain positive and reunite with his wife, despite the challenging circumstances of their separation. All Pat’s parents want is for him to get back on his feet. When Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own, things get complicated. Tiffany offers to help Pat reconnect with his wife, but only if he’ll do something very important for her in return. As their deal plays out, an unexpected bond begins to form between them..
- Property with a past: Lot with ties to Las Vegas criminals goes on the market
- Prolific former slot cheat recounts how he honed spurious skills
- Tesla starts tapping into tax credits for factory, selling part to MGM
- Police: Airplane mechanic arrested after threatening officers at McCarran
- Henderson police arrest two teens in shooting near restaurants