Silver Linings Playbook
Length: 2 hours
Synopsis: Life doesn’t always go according to plan. Pat Solitano has lost everything - his house, his job, and his wife. He now finds himself living back with his mother and father after spending eight months in a state institution on a plea bargain. Pat is determined to rebuild his life, remain positive and reunite with his wife, despite the challenging circumstances of their separation. All Pat’s parents want is for him to get back on his feet. When Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own, things get complicated. Tiffany offers to help Pat reconnect with his wife, but only if he’ll do something very important for her in return. As their deal plays out, an unexpected bond begins to form between them..
- Homes with character: Some of Las Vegas’ most famous — and infamous — houses
- Now open for biz: Video game bar, Starbucks and chicken galore
- Switch, Sands, Wynn mum at PUC meeting
- Pete Rose still a hit on L.V. autograph circuit despite latest revelations
- Rand Paul meets with Cliven Bundy on Nevada campaign stop