Silver Linings Playbook
Length: 2 hours
Synopsis: Life doesn’t always go according to plan. Pat Solitano has lost everything - his house, his job, and his wife. He now finds himself living back with his mother and father after spending eight months in a state institution on a plea bargain. Pat is determined to rebuild his life, remain positive and reunite with his wife, despite the challenging circumstances of their separation. All Pat’s parents want is for him to get back on his feet. When Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own, things get complicated. Tiffany offers to help Pat reconnect with his wife, but only if he’ll do something very important for her in return. As their deal plays out, an unexpected bond begins to form between them..
- Los Angeles area fire brings smoke to hot Las Vegas Valley
- Las Vegas golf has reached a pivotal point
- Nevada’s Sanders delegation frustrated Wasserman Schultz delaying resignation
- Four killed when Dallas Cowboys bus involved in crash en route to Las Vegas
- One dead, three injured in rollover crash that may have involved racing, alcohol