Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Nicholas Jarecki makes an auspicious directorial debut with this taut and alluring suspense thriller about love, loyalty, and high finance. Arbitrage buying low and selling high depends on a person’s ability to determine the true value of any given market. It’s a talent that has made billionaire hedge fund magnate Robert Miller the very portrait of success in American business. But on the eve of his sixtieth birthday, Miller finds himself desperately trying to sell his trading empire to a major bank before the extent of his fraud is discovered. When an unexpected bloody error challenges his perception of what things are worth, Miller finds that his business is not the only thing hanging in the balance.
- SkySide is the perfect Las Vegas pad — hence the $30M price tag
- For Las Vegas ‘Wal-Mart moms,’ it’s the disaster vs. the laughingstock for president
- Surveillance video shows slaying victim fall outside van
- Police seek suspects in fatal shooting at Las Vegas C-store
- Analysis: Trump’s campaign explained its conspiracy theory about the media in one insane news release