Escape from Planet Earth 3D
Length: 1 hour, 29 minutes
Synopsis: Astronaut Scorch Supernova is a national hero to the blue alien population. A master of daring rescues, Scorch pulls off astonishing feats with the quiet aid of his nerdy, by-the-rules brother, Gary, head of mission control at BASA. When BASA’s no-nonsense chief Lena informs the brothers of an SOS from a notoriously dangerous planet, Scorch rejects Gary’s warnings and bounds off for yet another exciting mission. But when Scorch finds himself caught in a fiendish trap set by the evil Shanker it’s up to scrawny, risk-adverse Gary to do the real rescuing. As the interplanetary stakes rise to new heights, Gary is left to save his brother, his planet, his beloved wife Kira and their adventure hungry son Kip. In 3D at select locations.
- Las Vegas expects 315,000 visitors this Labor Day Weekend
- John Dodson never accepted loss to Demetrious Johnson after what Dana White said
- Metro officer wounded — apparently with AK-47 — during prowler call
- Las Vegas advertising pioneer Letizia launches new venture
- Take 5: What to watch for in UNLV’s 2015 opener at Northern Illinois