Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits. In 3D at select locations.
- Bags fly free policy could cost Southwest Airlines in unexpected way
- Bishop Gorman ready to face hostile Texas crowd, bring win back to Las Vegas
- Developers: No negotiating on $750 million for proposed NFL stadium
- Complaint: Man got $5,000 from craps table with no paper trail
- Editorial: Light rail key to ensuring visitors enjoy L.V. — and come back