Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits. In 3D at select locations.
- Why was water spewing from the top of the Stratosphere?
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Wynn Resorts offers to pay $15 million to cut ties with NV Energy
- From well-paid accountant to teacher in at-risk school: Meet Las Vegas’ Mr. Smith
- Tesla’s response to angst over lithium deal pleases Nevada lawmakers