Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits. In 3D at select locations.
- ‘Pawn Stars’ boss gets plaza rollin’; more sweet treats, Mexican eats in valley
- Restaurant owner lost everything, and found himself
- Mountain West Conference basketball is unpredictable this season
- 10 years, $4 billion: School District has plan to ease crowding
- Revitalizing North Las Vegas: Where do we start?