Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits. In 3D at select locations.
- The war over rooftop solar: As major ruling looms in Nevada, here are key factors
- Report suggests Las Vegas housing market will hold course in ’16
- Tesla urges Nevada regulators to nix rate hike for solar customers
- Emergency measure could reduce CCSD teacher shortage by hundreds
- UFC donates $1M to KMA; Diane Keaton’s wine; ‘Love’ reimagining; L.T.’s 57th at Sapphire