Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits. In 3D at select locations.
- Casino crimes vary from sophisticated to slapstick
- Local ITT Tech students left with few options after school’s abrupt closure
- Southern Nevada viewers like what they see from their preferred candidate
- Coroner IDs victim in Starbucks shooting; suspect was on probation
- Boyd completes $380 million acquisition of Aliante casino