Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits. In 3D at select locations.
- Photos: ‘Top Chef’ finalist Shirley Chung’s culinary adventures in South Korea
- Celebrity preview: Elvis Costello at Brooklyn Bowl, Mint 400, Kathy Griffin, Bill Cosby, ‘Supernatural’ and Tool
- Former judge removed from bench dies in Las Vegas
- Piracy, pilot suicide considered as search continues for missing jet
- Catching up with former Rebel Mike Moser at the Pac-12 tournament