Trouble with the Curve
Length: 1 hour, 51 minutes
Synopsis: Gus Lobel has been one of the best scouts in baseball for decades, but age is starting to catch up with him and the front office of the Atlanta Braves is starting to question his judgment. The one person who might be able to help is his daughter, Mickey, an associate at a high-powered Atlanta law firm whose drive and ambition has put her on the fast track to becoming partner. Mickey has never been close to her father, who was ill-equipped to be a single parent after the death of his wife.Against her better judgment, and over Gus’s objections, Mickey joins him on his latest scouting trip to North Carolina, jeopardizing her own career to save his. Forced to spend time together for the first time in years, each makes new discoveries.
- Boy, 4, dies after being left in hot car for 2-3 hours in Las Vegas
- Judge gives Caesars momentary reprieve in New York lawsuit ruling
- Max Tappeiner of Las Vegas Business Academy: Molding L.V.’s best, brightest future leaders
- Case of Henderson cat hoarding solves odor mystery
- Bishop Gorman football has a new mountain to climb