Trouble with the Curve
Length: 1 hour, 51 minutes
Synopsis: Gus Lobel has been one of the best scouts in baseball for decades, but age is starting to catch up with him and the front office of the Atlanta Braves is starting to question his judgment. The one person who might be able to help is his daughter, Mickey, an associate at a high-powered Atlanta law firm whose drive and ambition has put her on the fast track to becoming partner. Mickey has never been close to her father, who was ill-equipped to be a single parent after the death of his wife.Against her better judgment, and over Gus’s objections, Mickey joins him on his latest scouting trip to North Carolina, jeopardizing her own career to save his. Forced to spend time together for the first time in years, each makes new discoveries.
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Q+A: Lyft’s launch in Las Vegas is company’s biggest week yet
- ‘Killer-instinct mode’: Rebels going mad in first official practice of 2015-16 season
- Conservative think tank attacks NV Energy plan to build new power plant