Length: 2 hours, 6 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.
- L.A. Kings’ Jarret Stoll arrested on drug charge at Wet Republic
- Will Mayweather extend career long enough to open new MGM arena?
- NBA Playoffs in Las Vegas: Betting odds and preview of the first round
- Celebrity preview: Kourtney Kardashian, SJP, Kathy Griffin, Jennifer Coolidge, Jerry Seinfeld, Wayne Brady
- Man killed in North Las Vegas shooting, police say