Length: 2 hours, 6 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.
- Guinness confirms another world record for Las Vegas
- Man dodges $525 fine for refilling his soda
- Celebrity preview: Foster the People, Aloe Blacc, Bastille, Jason Derulo, Claire Sinclair, Jay Cutler, Phil Lesh
- Guy Fieri opens Strip restaurant in hair-raising fashion
- Reid vs. Heller: Are militia members domestic terrorists or patriots?