Length: 2 hours, 6 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.
- 5 members of Las Vegas family shot dead in domestic dispute
- Grandma in theft case invoking problem gambler diversion law
- Henderson police arrest two teens in shooting near restaurants
- Bacchanal Buffet earns Readers’ Choice Award for Best Buffet
- Brit indicted in botched attempt to shoot Trump in Las Vegas