Length: 2 hours, 6 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.
- Developer spending millions to halt decay in L.V.’s Huntridge area
- Ultimo’s Grand Banquet — ‘the grandest meal ever served in Las Vegas’
- Uber looks to public for support in lobbying Clark County
- Jones lifts Rebels over Chaminade, into second-ever game vs. Indiana
- Nevada prisoner, 29, dies after multiple trips to hospital