Ice Age: Continental Drift
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: Manny, Diego, and Sid embark upon their greatest adventure after cataclysm sets an entire continent adrift. Separated from the rest of the herd, they use an iceberg as a makeshift ship, which launches them on an epic seafaring quest. Manny and the gang are challenged like never before to become heroes and do the impossible, as they encounter exotic sea creatures, explore a brave new world, and battle ruthless pirates. Scrat’s reunion with his beloved but cursed acorn catapults him to places no prehistoric squirrel has gone before.
- The burning Question: Should Nevada legalize recreational marijuana use?
- Las Vegas still a great place to chase the American dream
- Police identify suspect in fatal weekend shooting at Starbucks
- Volcano’s creator to be inducted into Gaming Hall of Fame
- In this wild election cycle, protest art stirs up outrage, delight and conversation