End of Watch
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: Young Los Angeles police officers Taylor and Zavala patrol the city’s meanest streets of south central Los Angeles. The action unfolds through footage from the handheld HD cameras of the police officers, gang members, surveillance cameras, and citizens caught in the line of fire to create a riveting portrait of the city’s most dangerous corners, the cops who risk their lives there every day, and the price they and their families are forced to pay.
- Preview: Soft opening of Holly Madison’s 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque sizzles
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 employees who didn’t pay taxes
- With a wink and nod, activist plans BundyFest! to protest rancher Cliven Bundy
- Preview: Daniel Boulud’s DB Brasserie at the Venetian — c’est magnifique
- Nevada looks bad in report on financial literacy