Middle of Nowhere
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: As Ruby rides a bus through the inner city streets, she wills herself to push away memories that crowd her. Four years earlier, she was a vibrant medical student married to the love of her life, Derek. Now, she makes her way to the maximum security prison on the outskirts of town. This is where her love now resides. As the couple stares into the hallow end of an eight-year prison sentence, Ruby must learn to live another life, one marked by shame and separation. But through a chance encounter with bus driver Brian and a stunning betrayal, she is soon propelled in new and often frightening directions of self-discovery. As we chronicle her turbulent yet transformative journey, we witness the emergence of a broken woman made whole.
- Vegas pick’em: NFL Week 12 winners against the spread
- The Carters shine in Rebels’ 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana
- Vegas Play of the Day: Carolina Panthers at Dallas Cowboys
- Preseason Top 10: Gorman basketball No. 1; other valley teams close behind
- Man, 18, dies four days after Henderson crash involving semi