The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- Mormon sensibilities in Nevada bristle at the thought of backing Trump
- Reid: Not enough uneducated, white men for Trump in Nevada
- Where I Stand: Las Vegas area emerged from a brutal recession even stronger
- Brooklyn Bowl owner’s social network aims at the biggest fans of live music
- Long-reigning Liberty could keep crown by slinging ball over the field