The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- One dead, suspect arrested in shooting at Starbucks near Warm Springs, Rainbow
- Man shot, killed near Decatur and Flamingo
- Henderson man faces murder charge in woman’s stabbing death
- The burning Question: Should Nevada legalize recreational marijuana use?
- Former WWE wrestling executive becoming GOP mega donor