Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania, Dracula’s lavish five-stake resort, where monsters and their families can live it up, free to be the monsters they are without humans to bother them. On one special weekend, Dracula has invited some of the world’s most famous monsters - Frankenstein and his wife, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, a family of werewolves, and more - to celebrate his daughter Mavis’s 118th birthday. For Drac, catering to all of these legendary monsters is no problem - but this could come crashing down when one ordinary guy stumbles on the hotel and takes a shine to Mavis.
- Cosmopolitan seeks new lounge experience with avant-garde Clique
- Plenty of freshmen appear in UNLV’s initial depth chart for 2015 season
- Growing demand at MountainView Hospital prompts $90 million expansion
- Brewer vs. Keefer: High School Football Picks, Week 2
- Photos: ‘American Ninja Warrior’ finals in L.V. begin airing on NBC; ‘West Texas Investors Club’