Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: After returning from the Second World War, a psychologically troubled drifter returns from the war and meets the charismatic leader of a new religion. The Master befriends the drifter to help him sort out his life and provide meaning. The drifter becomes his right-hand man and, after a while begins to question both his belief in the leader and his teachings as the organization grows and gains a fervent following.
- Las Vegas expansion team trademarks three nicknames
- Video: New Trump ad paints a stark portrait of America if Clinton elected
- Clinton aide Abedin dumps husband Weiner over new sexting scandal
- Cornerstone, a ‘classic American steakhouse,’ opens at Gold Coast
- Cresent Hardy is hospitalized after heart attack