Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: After returning from the Second World War, a psychologically troubled drifter returns from the war and meets the charismatic leader of a new religion. The Master befriends the drifter to help him sort out his life and provide meaning. The drifter becomes his right-hand man and, after a while begins to question both his belief in the leader and his teachings as the organization grows and gains a fervent following.
- Dear Oakland: Several lessons from St. Louis on losing your NFL team
- Thanks to flux capacitor, Plaza revisits movie role
- Trump’s ventures have long fueled business, controversy in Nevada
- Judge: Poker pro Ivey, pal broke gambling rules in $10 million win
- Nevada Highway Patrol making drones its eye in the sky