Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: A homely outcast high school girl with a religious zealot mom has long had telekinetic powers. When bullied by her peers she exhibits her powers more, and when a cruel trick plays out on prom night she unleashes her telekinetic wrath and destroys her school, her mother, and herself..
- Even without a gay bar, LGBT tourists have options on Strip
- Why Fred Phelps’ granddaughter left the Westboro Baptist Church
- Famed Westgate venue shimmers with history; ‘Duck’ director drives Lincoln musical
- Destiny’s Child reunites at Stellar Gospel Awards in Las Vegas
- Five interesting things about the new Grand Bazaar Shops