Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Once a successful New York couple, Emily and her husband are now struggling to readjust to life after his recent release from prison. Emily is plagued with a clinical depression and, following a car crash, is referred to respected psychiatrist Dr Jonathan Banks who offers the latest in prescription drugs to try and alleviate her anxiety. However as Emily’s relationship with both Dr Banks and her prescribed medication intensifies, she finds herself descending into a chemical-fuelled nightmare where the lines between fantasy and reality become dangerously blurred. This is a riveting psychological thriller where neither the symptoms nor the cure are quite as straightforward as they seem.
- MGM Resorts’ outsourcing of 300 part-time jobs on Strip starts Friday
- Las Vegas’ sizable inventory of vacant homes continues to shrink
- Last occupiers of Oregon wildlife refuge surrender to FBI
- PUC signals it will stand firm against solar industry on rooftop rates
- Who’s polling well in Nevada? Here’s why that’s difficult to answer