Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Once a successful New York couple, Emily and her husband are now struggling to readjust to life after his recent release from prison. Emily is plagued with a clinical depression and, following a car crash, is referred to respected psychiatrist Dr Jonathan Banks who offers the latest in prescription drugs to try and alleviate her anxiety. However as Emily’s relationship with both Dr Banks and her prescribed medication intensifies, she finds herself descending into a chemical-fuelled nightmare where the lines between fantasy and reality become dangerously blurred. This is a riveting psychological thriller where neither the symptoms nor the cure are quite as straightforward as they seem.
- Bishop Gorman football has a new mountain to climb
- Case of Henderson cat hoarding solves odor mystery
- Nevada gaming revenue dragged down in July by decrease in Clark County
- Cashman Center redevelopment efforts could bring drone incubator
- Man shot and killed in garage of Las Vegas residence is identified