Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Once a successful New York couple, Emily and her husband are now struggling to readjust to life after his recent release from prison. Emily is plagued with a clinical depression and, following a car crash, is referred to respected psychiatrist Dr Jonathan Banks who offers the latest in prescription drugs to try and alleviate her anxiety. However as Emily’s relationship with both Dr Banks and her prescribed medication intensifies, she finds herself descending into a chemical-fuelled nightmare where the lines between fantasy and reality become dangerously blurred. This is a riveting psychological thriller where neither the symptoms nor the cure are quite as straightforward as they seem.
- Hats off to new shop at the Linq; Double Barrel makes its debut
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- NASCAR Weekend photos: LVMS practice sessions; Joey Logano wins pole; Claire Sinclair, Marie Osmond
- Photos: Brad Keselowski hosts meet-and-greet at D Las Vegas, dines at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse
- 1 dead in North Las Vegas officer-involved shooting