Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Once a successful New York couple, Emily and her husband are now struggling to readjust to life after his recent release from prison. Emily is plagued with a clinical depression and, following a car crash, is referred to respected psychiatrist Dr Jonathan Banks who offers the latest in prescription drugs to try and alleviate her anxiety. However as Emily’s relationship with both Dr Banks and her prescribed medication intensifies, she finds herself descending into a chemical-fuelled nightmare where the lines between fantasy and reality become dangerously blurred. This is a riveting psychological thriller where neither the symptoms nor the cure are quite as straightforward as they seem.
- One dead, suspect arrested in shooting at Starbucks near Warm Springs, Rainbow
- Man shot, killed near Decatur and Flamingo
- The burning Question: Should Nevada legalize recreational marijuana use?
- Henderson man faces murder charge in woman’s stabbing death
- Las Vegas still a great place to chase the American dream