Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: Heather Mason has long been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she does not fully understand. Now, on the eve of Heather’s 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she is not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her in Silent Hill forever.
- MGM Resorts hires former Nevada congressman to brand casino
- Bump in credit-card debt of Las Vegans is almost double national rate
- Storms bring rain to valley, spark fire at Mount Charleston
- First legal medical pot sold in Nevada 15 years after approval
- Parents trying to keep deceased daughter’s farewell notes sealed