Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- Strip Scribbles: Big & Rich, Tiesto, Channing Tatum and Niall Horan
- Olive Garden defends breadstick policy
- New Pia Zadora show on hold after accident; months of recuperation ahead
- Latest storm threat brings flash flood watch for Las Vegas
- UFC legend Randy Couture begins run on ‘Dancing With the Stars’