Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- Report details how suspects in illegal Las Vegas brothel manipulated victims
- Sandoval says he has never smoked pot, opposes recreational use
- Toronto sports official on NHL in Las Vegas: ‘It’s a bad idea’
- Plans for high-energy ‘Cherry Boom Boom’ come into focus
- New weigh-in rules coming to Nevada at UFC 200