Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king
- Bellagio robbery suspect spent stolen cash on prostitutes, police say