Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- 2 UNR students from Las Vegas killed in crash near Tonopah
- Amid industry uncertainty, SolarCity opens training facility in Las Vegas
- Key question in Uber/Lyft fight: Should driver lists be required?
- Photos: Terry Fator’s wedding — ‘It’s so beautiful to be truly in love’
- Report: More Northeast casinos, more Atlantic City closures