Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights denied trademark for nickname
- Boy, 13, was shot in the back as he tried to flee store, authorities say
- Harry Reid bids farewell to Senate after 30 years
- Reid: Trump ‘not as bad as I thought,’ but nation still fearful of him
- Nevada ballot recount changes just 15 Trump, Clinton votes