Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- New York City’s iconic Carnegie Deli to close; Las Vegas location staying open
- Report: Trump appeared in 2000 Playboy softcore porn
- Supporters, opponents square off over recreational marijuana
- Ali Walsh’s two-point plunge in triple overtime carries Bishop Gorman to victory
- Friday Night Roundup: Gorman scrapes by Florida school in triple OT