Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- Police: Man armed with handgun, AK-47 chases off home intruders
- Las Vegas showgirl Maren Wade: Think carefully before you ‘sell out’
- Hotel news: Linq completes $223 million renovation; Mandalay Bay redesign
- Hardy failed to pay over $5M in taxes, loans for his private businesses
- Gamblers’ abuse claims test sovereignty of U.S. tribal casinos