Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- Bank of America reaches $300 million settlement over Fontainebleau
- House flipping in Las Vegas has scaled back but continues to be lucrative
- Defense in slaying of neighborhood mom wants gunshot residue test
- U.S. official: Iran behind cyber attack on Las Vegas Sands
- Allegiant’s fares remain low while its stock price soars