Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- How burgeoning Asian community is transforming Las Vegas
- Why Haggen grocery chain thinks it will be a hit with shoppers in Southern Nevada
- NV Energy hasn’t paid IRS since 2000; kept millions intended for taxes
- UNLV coaches try to rally support at community-outreach event
- Coroner IDs man, 21, fatally shot at North Las Vegas park