The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: A funny and touching coming-of-age story based on the beloved best-selling novel by Stephen Chbosky, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER is a modern classic that captures the dizzying highs and crushing lows of growing up. Starring Logan Lerman, Emma Watson and Ezra Miller, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER is a moving tale of love, loss, fear and hopeand the unforgettable friends that help us through life.
- Nevada one of Trump’s big hopes for swing-state win
- Carlos Santana talks music, social justice, Trump
- Niners, ex-UNR QB Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem in protest
- Wendover Will, retro neon cowboy, greets visitors to small gambling town
- $12.5 million restoration is complete at first public school in Las Vegas