The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: A funny and touching coming-of-age story based on the beloved best-selling novel by Stephen Chbosky, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER is a modern classic that captures the dizzying highs and crushing lows of growing up. Starring Logan Lerman, Emma Watson and Ezra Miller, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER is a moving tale of love, loss, fear and hopeand the unforgettable friends that help us through life.
- New York City’s iconic Carnegie Deli to close; Las Vegas location staying open
- Report: Trump appeared in 2000 Playboy softcore porn
- Supporters, opponents square off over recreational marijuana
- Friday Night Roundup: Gorman scrapes by Florida school in triple OT
- Ali Walsh’s two-point plunge in triple overtime carries Bishop Gorman to victory