The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: A funny and touching coming-of-age story based on the beloved best-selling novel by Stephen Chbosky, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER is a modern classic that captures the dizzying highs and crushing lows of growing up. Starring Logan Lerman, Emma Watson and Ezra Miller, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER is a moving tale of love, loss, fear and hopeand the unforgettable friends that help us through life.
- Ex-Globetrotter Marques Haynes left a hoops legacy in Las Vegas
- Cormier has business before Jones rematch despite callout
- Expectations, payoff high at new charter school
- UFC 187 blog: Daniel Cormier, Chris Weidman wrestle way to championships
- Editorial: Las Vegas as a moviemaking town: Lights! Camera! Tax credits!