Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Uptight and straight-laced, FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn is a methodical investigator with a reputation for excellence—and hyper-arrogance. Shannon Mullins, one of Boston P.D.’s “finest,” is foul-mouthed and has a very short fuse, and uses her gut instinct and street smarts to catch the most elusive criminals. Neither has ever had a partner, or a friend for that matter. When these two wildly incompatible law officers join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected: buddies.
- Who’s polling well in Nevada? Here’s why that’s difficult to answer
- As industry shifts, Las Vegas cabs do some soul-searching
- After losing son, man works to help Las Vegas heroin addicts
- Charges against Cliven Bundy stem from April 2014 standoff
- 10 questions with Dave Loeb of ‘Showstoppers’ and UNLV