Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Uptight and straight-laced, FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn is a methodical investigator with a reputation for excellence—and hyper-arrogance. Shannon Mullins, one of Boston P.D.’s “finest,” is foul-mouthed and has a very short fuse, and uses her gut instinct and street smarts to catch the most elusive criminals. Neither has ever had a partner, or a friend for that matter. When these two wildly incompatible law officers join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected: buddies.
- Number of Las Vegans without a bank account on the rise
- Celine Dion says she is ‘getting ready to come back to work’
- Marion ‘Suge’ Knight arrested in Las Vegas on L.A. robbery charge
- Judge refuses to put brakes on Uber ride-sharing service
- Startups need investors. Here’s a way they find them in Las Vegas