Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Uptight and straight-laced, FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn is a methodical investigator with a reputation for excellence—and hyper-arrogance. Shannon Mullins, one of Boston P.D.’s “finest,” is foul-mouthed and has a very short fuse, and uses her gut instinct and street smarts to catch the most elusive criminals. Neither has ever had a partner, or a friend for that matter. When these two wildly incompatible law officers join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected: buddies.
- Google tip led to Metro officer’s arrest on child porn counts
- Star of the year Britney Spears to receive her day, key to the Strip
- Allegiant jet returns to Las Vegas airport after reported engine trouble
- Nevada solar plant workers get nearly $2 million in back pay
- DUI arrest for Henderson cop driving wrong way on highway