Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Uptight and straight-laced, FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn is a methodical investigator with a reputation for excellence—and hyper-arrogance. Shannon Mullins, one of Boston P.D.’s “finest,” is foul-mouthed and has a very short fuse, and uses her gut instinct and street smarts to catch the most elusive criminals. Neither has ever had a partner, or a friend for that matter. When these two wildly incompatible law officers join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected: buddies.
- Is the Southern Nevada housing market poised for a rural rebound?
- Bob Arum: I am ready to promote Trump vs. Sanders
- Ducks star Ryan Kesler ‘all for’ NHL expansion in Las Vegas
- Where Sandoval’s energy task force stands on renewables, solar
- It’s Vegas … Straight Up as Chris Phillips opens gig at South Point