The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- MGM Resorts announces board members for real estate investment trust
- Wynn Las Vegas to open new poker room in May
- Nevada rooftop solar customers sue SolarCity over marketing
- Angelina Jolie to produce film about Celine Dion? NASCAR, Wynn, Tropicana, ‘Top Chef’
- Bettors wagered a record $132 million on Super Bowl 50 in Nevada