The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- ‘Harry, this is Barack’: Obama surprises Reid during radio talk show
- It’s over: Reid announces he’s stepping down after current term expires
- Hang gliding accident near Jean kills instructor, 12-year-old boy
- Vaughn, father deny UNLV freshman has decided to enter NBA Draft
- The speculation begins: Who’s going to replace Harry Reid?