The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- Strip taxicabs to remain parked this afternoon to protest Uber
- Former Riviera operators approved to manage Westgate Las Vegas
- Gumball 3000 heads to homestretch in Death Valley and ends in Las Vegas
- World’s longest limo with lap pool, helipad to be built in Las Vegas
- Q+A: Billy Currington toasts 10th No. 1, headlines at Boulevard Pool