The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- Board rejects Trump’s challenge to Las Vegas hotel unionization effort
- Chinese rocket sends streak of light across Las Vegas sky
- 5 priority, 3 secondary NFL stadium site options remain
- Las Vegas realty group moving to southwest valley
- On the move: Credit One Bank buys land near Buffalo and Durango for new offices