The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- 5 things to keep in mind as Caesars bankruptcy advances
- First responder marks rapid-fire events of Cosmopolitan blaze
- 3 Fresh & Easy stores in eastern valley set to close
- Bobby Reynolds of AEG Live: Who makes the Entertainment Capital of the World tick?
- Metro: Man didn’t say a word before shooting officer in face