The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- 2 UNR students from Las Vegas killed in crash near Tonopah
- Key question in Uber/Lyft fight: Should driver lists be required?
- Report: More Northeast casinos, more Atlantic City closures
- Snow on the Strip, underwater Santa and more: It’s holiday season in Las Vegas
- High Roller offers annual passes and locals, happy hour pricing