The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- Fire it up — Usher and Motley Crue sure did — on Night 1 of iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Teen riding in truck bed critically injured in rollover crash; driver arrested
- Company gets $70 million grant for biofuels plant east of Reno
- Henderson Police seek two men in jewelry store robbery
- Street racer suffers serious injuries in crash, Metro Police say