The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- New-home sales in Las Vegas slide in first half of 2014
- Gorman football ranked No. 1 by USA Today, will be in hunt for national title
- Bellagio robbery suspect has a criminal history in Kansas
- SLS Las Vegas President Rob Oseland: ‘This is a place designed with locals in mind’
- Police: Man steals candy bar, barricades himself in office