The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- Foothill grad Killebrew taken in NFL Draft’s fourth round
- Rain in Las Vegas knocks out power, is a factor in crashes
- UNLV basketball lands another commit in 6-foot-11 Africa native
- 2 killed as small airplane crashes south of Las Vegas
- Wynn’s empire is never ‘Never’ land; we hit the stage with Mr. Las Vegas