The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- Nightlife at SLS Las Vegas: Life Nightclub, The Sayers Club and Foxtail
- ‘O’ artist released from hospital after suffering injury during show
- South Point GM Ryan Growney: ‘Las Vegas Cowboy Central’ expands with Priefert Pavilion
- Dirty South is ready to be the Life of the party at SLS Las Vegas
- WWE legend Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts in intensive care in Las Vegas