Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- Father held in death of daughter left overnight in hot RV in Laughlin
- 2 suspects arrested in shooting outside Henderson restaurant
- Property with a past: Lot with ties to Las Vegas criminals goes on the market
- Frankie Moreno’s ‘Under the Influence’ set to close at Planet Hollywood
- Prolific former slot cheat recounts how he honed spurious skills