Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- UNLV football lands commitments from Gorman linemen prospects
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Phil Robertson fires another round as opening of Rio show nears
- Girl injured at Mount Charleston youth camp is taken to hospital by helicopter
- Scooter rider critically injured in collision with car on Flamingo
- UFC 184 live blog: Ronda Rousey’s latest victim, Cat Zingano, lasts 14 seconds