Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- Super Bowl by the odds: Vegas pick and perspective
- Citigroup blocks fantasy sports transactions in New York
- Take 5: UNLV hopes to get back on track against Fresno State
- 3 people believed aboard 2 planes that collided off L.A.
- Las Vegas product Brandon Marshall back in Super Bowl, eyes leading Broncos to title