Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- Number of Las Vegans without a bank account on the rise
- Celine Dion says she is ‘getting ready to come back to work’
- Greenspun Media Group announces promotions in key leadership roles
- Startups need investors. Here’s a way they find them in Las Vegas
- Strip Scribbles: Vince Neil, Las Vegas Outlaws, Criss Angel, Houdini, ‘Ink Master’