Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- How Sands boss Adelson lost $3 billion in 30 minutes
- With Uber and Lyft nearby, rental cars may be ripe for a comeuppance
- McCallum, working to bring Raiders to L.V., reflects on Army vs. Navy
- A nuke waste train to Yucca could pass near Trump’s L.V. hotel
- Former Gorman standout C.J. Watson talks Zimmerman, his own NBA future