Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- Cosmopolitan seeks new lounge experience with avant-garde Clique
- With one victory, Gorman football back as nation’s No. 1 ranked team
- Plenty of freshmen appear in UNLV’s initial depth chart for 2015 season
- Growing demand at MountainView Hospital prompts $90 million expansion
- Pedestrian seriously injured on Flamingo Road near Strip