Length: 2 hours, 7 minutes
Synopsis: Octogenarians Georges and Anne are retired music teachers whose daughter lives abroad with her family. When Anne suffers a stroke and is left paralyzed on one side of her body, the couple’s abiding love for each other is put to the test.
- CCSD teacher arrested on charges of sex acts with student
- Sun high school sports awards show is honoring retiring Eldorado coach
- Raiders in Las Vegas? Scenario still has several hurdles to clear
- Foothill grad Killebrew taken in NFL Draft’s fourth round
- Rain and more rain pushes April toward top of record books