Rust & Bone (De rouille et d'os)
Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Ali finds himself with a five year-old child on his hands. Sam is his son, but he hardly knows him. Homeless, penniless and friendless, Ali takes refuge with his sister in Antibes where things improve immediately. She puts them up in her garage and takes the child under her wings. During a night club brawl Ali runs into Stephanie who trains killer whales. He drives her home and leaves her his phone number. He is poor, she is beautiful and self-assured. When one of her training sessions ends in tragedy, a call in the night brings them together again. When Ali sees her next, she is confined to a wheel chair because she has lost her legs and with them quite a few illusions. Ali helps her without pitying her and Stephanie gains new strength to continue living her life in a positive way.
- NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights denied trademark for nickname
- Boy, 13, was shot in the back as he tried to flee store, authorities say
- Harry Reid bids farewell to Senate after 30 years
- Reid: Trump ‘not as bad as I thought,’ but nation still fearful of him
- Nevada ballot recount changes just 15 Trump, Clinton votes