West of Memphis
Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: The untold story behind an extraordinary and desperate fight to bring the truth to light; a fight to stop the State of Arkansas from killing an innocent man. Starting with a searing examination of the police investigation into the 1993 murders of three, eight year old boys Christopher Byers, Steven Branch and Michael Moore in the small town of West Memphis, Arkansas, the film goes on to uncover new evidence surrounding the arrest and conviction of the other three victims of this shocking crime - Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley. All three were teenagers when they became the target of the police investigation; all three went on to lose 18 years of their lives - imprisoned for crimes they did not commit.
- Taxis on Las Vegas Strip go idle in protest of Uber
- Second day of Gumball 3000 festivities canceled; tickets now free
- Allegiant faces $260,000 fine by FAA over drug, alcohol testing
- Ratings firm leaves grades unchanged for Wynn, Sands and MGM
- School bus driver accused of sexually abusing young children on route