The Metropolitan Opera: Aida Encore
Length: 4 hours
Synopsis: The Met’s unforgettable production of Verdi’s ancient Egyptian drama stars Liudmyla Monastyrska and Hui He. They share the title role of the enslaved Ethiopian princess caught in a love triangle with the heroic Radamès, played by Marco Berti and Roberto Alagna, and the proud Egyptian princess Amneris, sung by Dolora Zajick and Olga Borodina. Fabio Luisi conducts this revival, which features recent choreography by Alexei Ratmansky.
- All by herself? Not Celine Dion, who soars in return to Colosseum
- Photos: Celine Dion’s night of victory and triumph — unparalleled and unforgettable
- Police release images of men sought for entering Las Vegas home, shooting dog
- BLM to try to save hundreds of imperiled wild horses near Las Vegas
- Celebrity preview: Ariana Grande, Celine, Tyson Beckford, Miguel, Melody Sweets, AFAN, Queensryche