The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito Encore
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- Nevada one of Trump’s big hopes for swing-state win
- Niners, ex-UNR QB Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem in protest
- So much for a close game: Gorman wins 44-14 in Texas
- Gorman’s Martell after Lone Star state win, ‘That’s the No. 1 team in Texas and look what we did’
- $12.5 million restoration is complete at first public school in Las Vegas