The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito Encore
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- MGM Resorts hires former Nevada congressman to brand casino
- Bump in credit-card debt of Las Vegans is almost double national rate
- Storms bring rain to valley, spark fire at Mount Charleston
- Parents trying to keep deceased daughter’s farewell notes sealed
- First legal medical pot sold in Nevada 15 years after approval