The Metropolitan Opera: Otello Encore
Length: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Verdi’s Shakespearean masterpiece returns to the Met with two exciting casts. Johan Botha sings the title role opposite the acclaimed Desdemona of star soprano Renée Fleming, with Falk Struckmann as Iago and Semyon Bychkov conducting. Later in the season, José Cura, Krassimira Stoyanova, and Thomas Hampson take on the principal roles, with Alain Altinoglu on the podium.
- Poll: Young voters now coming through for Hillary Clinton
- John Madden on Raiders’ potential move to Las Vegas: ‘They don’t have an alternative’
- Henderson woman shares story as housing discrimination tester at Trump property
- Q&A: SolarReserve CEO discusses $5 billion Nevada project
- Authorities find no sign of braking by bus driver in crash