The Metropolitan Opera: Rigoletto Encore
Length: 3 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Director Michael Mayer has placed his new production of Verdi’s towering tragedy in Las Vegas in 1960. Piotr Beczala is the womanizing Duke of Mantua, with Zejko Lucic is his tragic sidekick, Rigoletto, and Diana Damrau is Rigoletto’s daughte, Gilda — their victim. Michele Mariotti conducts.
- What will $500M get you in Vegas? Davis hopes it’s home for his team
- Hey, Britney Spears fans: Calm down, take a deep breath and be patient
- New Jewel nightclub at Aria ‘will deliver unparalleled experience’
- Additional UNLV football games selected for national TV
- Analysis: Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier face tall task in restoring UFC 200