Length: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Synopsis: A bold, theatrical new vision of the epic story of love, adapted from Leo Tolstoy’s timeless novel by Academy Award winner Tom Stoppard. The story powerfully explores the capacity for love that surges through the human heart. As Anna questions her happiness and marriage, change comes to all around her.
- Bank, nonprofit show gratitude to Las Vegas veteran
- Even as Las Vegan turns 100 today, she has more local sightseeing to do
- In editing report, chancellor interferes with regents, lawmakers
- Suzanne Somers ends run of ‘Suzanne Sizzles’ at Westgate Las Vegas
- Here is a win-win for clean energy on federal land