Length: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Synopsis: A bold, theatrical new vision of the epic story of love, adapted from Leo Tolstoy’s timeless novel by Academy Award winner Tom Stoppard. The story powerfully explores the capacity for love that surges through the human heart. As Anna questions her happiness and marriage, change comes to all around her.
- Las Vegas worker who suffered hundreds of bee stings has died
- Falling scaffolding kills construction worker at Tivoli Village
- Preseason all-city: Abundance of talent in Las Vegas area makes for an exclusive club
- The memory of all that: Can you still find Sinatra in Vegas?
- 10 bands to catch at Psycho Las Vegas