Length: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Synopsis: A bold, theatrical new vision of the epic story of love, adapted from Leo Tolstoy’s timeless novel by Academy Award winner Tom Stoppard. The story powerfully explores the capacity for love that surges through the human heart. As Anna questions her happiness and marriage, change comes to all around her.
- Vegas pick’em: NFL week 4 winners against the spread
- Group says stadium plan too risky for residents
- Colin Kaepernick says presidential candidates were trying to ‘debate who’s less racist’
- Metro searching for suspects in weekend slaying at unlicensed nightclub
- Burning questions: If Question 2 passes, how might Nevada’s marijuana landscape look?