Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: The year is 1945. Left to fend for herself when her SS officer father and mother, a staunch Nazi believer, are interred by the victorious Allies at the end of World War II, Lore, a fourteen-year-old German girl, must lead her four siblings on a harrowing journey across a devastated country. When she meets the charismatic and mysterious young refugee Thomas, Lore soon finds her world shattered by feelings of hatred and desire as she must put her trust in the very person she was always taught to hate in order to survive.
- AG: Calif. doctor’s notes not valid at Nevada marijuana dispensaries
- Could the UNLV football team win 4 of its initial 5 games?
- Smog-choked Las Vegas Valley under dust advisory
- New vision for North Las Vegas under Choice Neighborhood Initiative
- UFC 201 breakdown, betting odds and picks: Lawler a big favorite