Despicable Me 2 in 3D
Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: In summer 2013, get ready for more Minion madness in Despicable Me 2. Chris Meledandri and his acclaimed filmmaking team create an all-new comedy adventure featuring the return of (former?) super-villain Gru (Steve Carell), his adorable girls, the unpredictably hilarious Minions…and a host of new and outrageously funny characters.
- Celebrity preview: John Mayer and Grateful Dead, ‘Elf,’ Billy Gardell, Whitney Cummings, Ratt
- Las Vegas man fatally shot by Metro Police officers identified
- Las Vegas woman arrested after ex-husband’s deadly shooting
- Metro Police seek man suspected of shooting at convenience store clerk
- Man shot dead inside Las Vegas home; woman arrested