Despicable Me 2 in 3D
Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: In summer 2013, get ready for more Minion madness in Despicable Me 2. Chris Meledandri and his acclaimed filmmaking team create an all-new comedy adventure featuring the return of (former?) super-villain Gru (Steve Carell), his adorable girls, the unpredictably hilarious Minions…and a host of new and outrageously funny characters.
- Armed robber in a fedora targets Henderson casino
- Delano Las Vegas, with its hot desert theme, is cool, hip and South Beach chic
- Lou Ruvo Center news: Expansion, Michael Buble, NIH meetings + Kerry Simon MSA project
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 3 winners against the spread
- How UNLV got one of the most powerful computers on the planet